According to announcement by Government of Rajasthan, RAS Recruitment is going to conduct this year to recruit various RAS posts. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Announced that their Government declared RAS Exam Notification soon. So you should be ready with hard preparation for RAS Pre exam Date in Year 2017. You must be prepared for RAS 2017 Exam.
RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) is going to conduct RAS exam 2017 on August 2017 to recruit candidates on Various posts (not declared yet). You can vacancy details in describe way by check news cutting below for RAS State wise posts, RAS vacant posts, Number of vacancies and pay scale (salary pay band).
So if you are fresher waiting for RAS exam and if you are waiting for your next chance then you may get this opportunity this year on 28th August 2016 by appear in RAS Pre Exam 2016. RPSC had been announced its official notification on its official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RAS Recruitment 2017, RPSC RAS Application Form 2017 Details:
Recruiter Name: RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Name of post: RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services)
RAS posts in State Services: Declare Soon.
RAS posts in Additional Services: Declare Soon.
Date to be Remember:
- Notification release date: April 2017.
- Online Registration Start from: May 2017.
- Last date for submission of application fee at E-Mitra Center: June 2017.
- RAS Online Form Submission will end on date: Last date: June 2017.
- Exam pre: Expected to hold in August 2017.
- Mains Exam: Expected to hold in October 2017.
- Make Correction in Application form start date: June 2017.
- Last date for make correction in Application form: July 2017.
Qualification: candidate wants to apply for RAS exam they should be Graduate from any recognized university. Final year students also can apply for RAS exam. You will aware about all other details by check official notification.
Age limit: candidate should have age limit not below than 21 year and not exceed from 35 year as on date 1st January 2017. Other age relaxation will be applied as per state government rules. Like:
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Male will get : 5 year relaxation.
- ST, SC, BC, SBC Category Female will get : 10 year relaxation.
- Female from General Category: 5 year relaxation.
- Widow or divorce women: Age no Bar.
- General category PWD candidate: 10 years relaxation.
- BC and SBC category PWD candidates: 13 yeas relaxation.
- ST/ SC PWD Candidates: 15 years relaxation.